Full Specs & Features
Height : 28'
Width : 56' 8"
First Floor: 1152 sq/ft
Second Floor: 936 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
3rd BR Closet:
12 sq/ft width 6' x depth 2'
179 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 15' 2"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
16 sq/ft width 8' x depth 2'
124 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11' 4"
Bedroom 3 Closet:
16 sq/ft width 8' x depth 2'
Bonus Room - Finished:
280 sq/ft width 20' x depth 14'
173 sq/ft width 10' x depth 17' 4"
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
146 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 15' 8"
480 sq/ft width 20' x depth 24'
100 sq/ft width 20' x depth 5'
232 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 15' 2"
61 sq/ft width 3' 6" x depth 17' 8"
83 sq/ft width 7' 4" x depth 11' 4"
5 sq/ft width 2' 10" x depth 2'
106 sq/ft width 8' x depth 13' 4"
26 sq/ft width 5' 4" x depth 5'
177 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 15'
86 sq/ft width 7' 8" x depth 11' 4"
224 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 19'
62 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 11' 4"
Porch - Front:
205 sq/ft width 34' 4" x depth 6'
16 sq/ft width 5' 10" x depth 2' 10"
8 sq/ft width 3' 2" x depth 2' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations: showing the front, rear, and side views with standard and alternate material choices; all elevations are usually ¼" scale.
- Foundation plans: separate foundation plans are usually provided for a basement/crawl space, and slab, unless otherwise noted. All are drawn at ¼" scale and include first floor framing information for basement/crawl spaces, including beams, girders, columns and piers. Some plans include walk-out(daylight) basement options as well.
- Floor plans: ¼" scale for each floor, including all room dimensions, door and window sizes and locations, stairways, kitchens, baths, etc. Framing information for stick framed ceiling beams and/or second floor framing is included.
- Cross sections: ¼" scale cut-away views for each distinct area, showing all framing, ceiling details, heights, roof pitches, etc.
- Roof plan: a separate roof plan is usually provided showing all pitches, rafter sizes, valley, hip and ridge locations, and areas of double roof framing.
- Schematic electrical: shows suggested locations for outlets, switches and fixtures on either a separate drawing or directly on the floor plans.
- Kitchen cabinets: schematic drawings of all kitchen cabinets.
- Specifications: a separate 8 page outline specification of most materials, construction methods and techniques, in a format for customizing; for use in obtaining bids and as a contract document.
- Standard details: 2 additional drawing pages filled with standard construction details.
- Energy conservation details: 2 more drawing pages chock full of drawings and ideas on how to build to conserve energy.
- Making changes: finally we include a separate 6 page primer on choosing a contractor and making changes, as virtually everyone makes some changes in building their home.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.