Full Specs & Features
Height : 18' 4"
Width : 51'
Garage: 414 sq/ft
Porch: 307 sq/ft
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Rear Porch
42 sq/ft width 5' x depth 8' 7"
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
93 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 10'
92 sq/ft width 9' 7" x depth 9' 8"
121 sq/ft width 20' 2" x depth 6'
43 sq/ft width 4' 4" x depth 10'
393 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 20' 2"
287 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 21'
200 sq/ft width 25' x depth 8'
107 sq/ft width 9' 11" x depth 10' 10"
27 sq/ft width 9' 3" x depth 3'
42 sq/ft width 5' x depth 8' 7"
166 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out)
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Roof Framing Detail :
|Get a detailed plan for your roof framing.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.