Full Specs & Features
Height : 34' 2"
Width : 80'
Garage: 851 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 1757 sq/ft height 10'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Block
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Rear Porch
184 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 13' 8"
182 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 13' 2"
234 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 16'
466 sq/ft width 14' x depth 33' 4"
186 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 13'
403 sq/ft width 20' 8" x depth 19' 6"
538 sq/ft width 33' 8" x depth 16'
748 sq/ft width 22' 8" x depth 33'
319 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 24'
262 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 18' 4"
82 sq/ft width 9' 6" x depth 8' 8"
197 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13' 2"
367 sq/ft width 24' x depth 15' 4"
265 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17' 8"
Master Walk-In Closet:
170 sq/ft width 10' x depth 17'
66 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 5' 10"
162 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 17' 5"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Stem Wall Foundation:
|Joins the foundation with a house’s vertical walls; often part of stem-wall slab foundation systems, which are constructed like a crawlspace foundation but filled in and compacted, then the slab is poured.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.