Full Specs & Features
Height : 25' 8"
Width : 70'
Garage: 719 sq/ft height 10'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Composition
Framing : Block
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Closet
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Rear Porch
168 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 12' 4"
143 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 11' 8"
128 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 11'
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
157 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 11'
218 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13' 8"
160 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12' 4"
320 sq/ft width 20' x depth 16'
702 sq/ft width 23' 8" x depth 29' 8"
185 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 12' 8"
72 sq/ft width 8' x depth 9'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
150 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 8"
306 sq/ft width 20' x depth 15' 4"
Master Walk-In Closet:
144 sq/ft width 16' x depth 9'
Porch - Front:
154 sq/ft width 7' x depth 22'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.