Full Specs & Features
Height : 34' 11"
Width : 69' 8"
Garage: 1059 sq/ft
Second Floor: 995 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Block
Walk In Closet
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
159 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 12'
184 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 15'
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
579 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 37'
168 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 13' 8"
376 sq/ft width 17' 8" x depth 21' 4"
302 sq/ft width 20' 2" x depth 15'
1063 sq/ft width 48' 4" x depth 22'
154 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 12' 8"
266 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 16' 4"
62 sq/ft width 8' 2" x depth 7' 8"
216 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 13'
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
304 sq/ft width 19' x depth 16'
Master Walk-In Closet:
177 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Stem Wall Foundation:
|Joins the foundation with a house’s vertical walls; often part of stem-wall slab foundation systems, which are constructed like a crawlspace foundation but filled in and compacted, then the slab is poured.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.