Full Specs & Features
Height : 20' 3"
Width : 62'
Second Floor: 250 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Metal
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Front Porch
Wrap Around Porch
135 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 12' 8"
127 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 12'
196 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 13' 6"
348 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 24'
252 sq/ft width 14' x depth 18'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
292 sq/ft width 16' 5" x depth 22' 6"
247 sq/ft width 26' x depth 9' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Walk Out Basement:
|Ideal for a sloping lot, lower level with outdoor access.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Additional Use License :
|Additional Use License.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Unlimited Use License :
|Unlimited Use License.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.