Full Specs & Features
Height : 27'
Width : 60'
Garage: 816 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 47
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Framing : 2x6
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Suited For View Lot
Grill Deck Sundeck
width 60' x depth 82'
width 12' 4" x depth 11' 8"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
width 21' 1" x depth 4' 10"
width 11' 8" x depth 12'
Bedroom 3 Closet:
width 2' 1" x depth 6' 4"
width 17' 4" x depth 13'
width 11' x depth 12'
width 8' 11" x depth 5' 6"
816 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 35' 8"
width 7' 11" x depth 8'
width 12' x depth 12'
width 7' x depth 7'
width 17' x depth 19'
width 9' 4" x depth 11'
width 14' 8" x depth 15' 4"
width 8' 4" x depth 7'
width 12' x depth 12' 6"
width 3' 8" x depth 3' 8"
Porch - Front:
width 13' x depth 9'
width 6' 2" x depth 7'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.