Full Specs & Features
Depth : 53'
Height : 30'
Width : 60'
Garage : 606 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1530 sq/ft
Porch : 345 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 469 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Exterior Wall Framing
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Unfinished Future Space
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
What's Included In This Plan Set
» See important
information before purchasing.
- Designer offers a 2nd Build License for $395 with a PDF purchase as well as an Unlimited License for $395 with the purchase of a CAD.
- Floor Plans – ¼”=1’-0” scale floor plan indicating location of frame and masonry walls, support members, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, shelving, ceiling conditions and notes deemed relevant to this plan.
- Exterior Elevations – All elevations at ¼” = 1’-0” scale in most cases. Some older designs may contain 1/8” scale side and rear elevations. Drawing will indicate overall configuration of home at each side view and make note of plate heights, roof overhangs, window header heights, roof pitches, materials used and extent to which they are used and enlargement of any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
- Building Sections – ¼” = 1’-0” building sections are included when there is no other reasonable way to indicate the volumetric/height conditions in the home. Most of this information can usually be determined from the exterior elevations.
- Cabinet Elevations – 3/8” = 1’-0” scale elevations indicating configuration of cabinets, heights, widths, type of components used, cabinet material and finish, counter surfaces, appliances.
- Framing Plans – ¼” – 1’-0” scale framing plans indicating size and spacing of members as well as bracing and blocking required for structural purposes. Local codes will most likely need to be consulted.
- Foundation Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale foundation plans indicating location of structural walls, grade beams, reinforcing steel and structural columns. Consulting a local engineer is advisable as well as is analysis of soil conditions on site.
Electrical Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale schematic plans indicating location and types of electrical fixtures, switches, outlets, and how they are to be switched.
Questions? Call 1-800-528-8070
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
5 Copy Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
5 Copy and PDF Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Walk Out Basement:
Ideal for a sloping lot, lower level with outdoor access.
Wood 2x4 Exterior Walls
Wood 2x6 Exterior Walls
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets:
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Additional Use License:
Allows you to build one more home for each additional license purchased.
Audio Video Design:
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Comprehensive Material List:
A complete list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house, plus an overlay of materials shown directly on your PDF (foundation to rooftop with interior and exterior materials), and a detailed, itemized door and window schedule showing all sizes and types. Please allow 5-7 Business Days for completion. Note, the Comprehensive list is only available with a PDF purchase. The Comprehensive list can be ordered no matter what additional plan options you have selected.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Unlimited Use License:
Allows you to build this home as many times as you want.
3 Car Garage:
Adds an additional garage bay
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.