Full Specs & Features
Height : 12' 6"
Width : 48'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Composition
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Rear Porch
143 sq/ft width 13' 1" x depth 11'
150 sq/ft width 13' 1" x depth 11' 6"
72 sq/ft width 9' x depth 8'
255 sq/ft width 20' x depth 12' 9"
88 sq/ft width 11' x depth 8'
183 sq/ft width 13' 1" x depth 14'
160 sq/ft width 20' x depth 8'
85 sq/ft width 10' x depth 8' 6"
Porch - Front:
194 sq/ft width 20' 6" x depth 9' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.