Full Specs & Features
Height : 32'
Width : 115' 4"
Second Floor: 2662 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
240 sq/ft width 16' x depth 15'
272 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 16' 8"
217 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 16' 4"
204 sq/ft width 12' x depth 17'
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
495 sq/ft width 23' 8" x depth 20' 11"
256 sq/ft width 16' x depth 16'
294 sq/ft width 17' 5" x depth 16' 11"
275 sq/ft width 15' 10" x depth 17' 5"
668 sq/ft width 28' 8" x depth 23' 4"
308 sq/ft width 19' 11" x depth 15' 6"
280 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 13' 2"
236 sq/ft width 17' 9" x depth 13' 4"
361 sq/ft width 25' 1" x depth 14' 5"
132 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.