Full Specs & Features
Height : 25'
Width : 35' 6"
Garage: 666 sq/ft
Porch: 126 sq/ft
Second Floor: 607 sq/ft
Storage: 69 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Front Porch
262 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17' 6"
120 sq/ft width 15' x depth 8'
98 sq/ft width 7' x depth 14'
50 sq/ft width 10' x depth 5'
120 sq/ft width 15' x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering and art floor plans
- General notes and specifications
- Site plan at 1/8″=1′-0″ or 1/4″= 1′-0″
- Foundation plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Main floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Second floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″, if applicable
- Structural floor / roof information indicated either on the floor plans or separate framing plans for complicated designs
- Electrical floor plans
- Minimum of two cross sections at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Details as required
- All four elevations at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Generic detail sheet
- Plans are engineered by a structural engineer, but not stamped or sealed
- Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf)Floor live load 40 psf
- Balcony live load 60 psf and dead load 10 psf for total design load of 70 psf
- Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf
- Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location only on floor plans
- Plumbing fixtures by location only on floor plans
- Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.