Looking for a fun gift the whole family can enjoy this holiday season? We've got you covered. Give the gift of a new home. Sounds too good to be true? It’s not, trust us. In fact, house plans make some of the best gifts. Whether you’re looking to build now or later, having your dream home plan design picked out is super exciting – so why not make a gift out of it! Let’s look at some reasons why house plans are sweet gifts to give this holiday season.
Click here to explore our collection of house plans and home plan designs. Questions? We want to hear from you – call 1-800-528-8070 today.
1. Great gift for the family. Looking for a fun gift the whole family can enjoy? Look no further – we’ve got you covered. House plans make great gifts for the family because everyone gets to benefit from them. New bedrooms, outdoor living spaces, large kitchens, and open floor plans are just some of the reasons why house plans are exciting gifts for the entire family.
2. Something to look forward to. Want something to look forward to in the future? Building a new home plan design is something that you will benefit from well into the future and an investment that can last a lifetime.
3. PDF plan sets are quick and easy. Bring on the stocking stuffers! Our PDF plan sets are great for fast electronic delivery. Another perk? They’re inexpensive and can be printed locally.
4. It’s a fun gift to share during holiday meals. Enjoy sharing your new house plan set with the whole family during a holiday feast. This will be a great time to pass around the house plan set and talk about the floor plan design with everyone.
5. It’s smart to have your house plan picked out before spring. With the building season on the horizon, it’s a good idea to purchase your home plan design before the new year. This allows you enough time to plan out your build and get prepared. Want to customize your house plan? No problem! We can help you modify almost any home plan design to fit your needs.
Ready to do some window shopping? Take a look at these standout house plans.
Welcome your holiday visitors in style to this chic modern farmhouse. The great room steals the show with a fireplace and French doors to the rear porch (which features a grilling area). Overlooking the main living areas, the island kitchen sports tons of counter space and elbow room.
The second level features a study and bonus room (with a bathroom) that can both be used in a myriad of ways. Don't miss the master suite’s huge closet.
Four private suites? Yes, please. Every bedroom in this chic modern farmhouse boasts an adjoining bathroom, with the master suite’s one especially impressive (check out the double vanities, central shower, and separate tub, along with two walk-in closets). In the middle of the home, the ultra-open layout feels fresh and modern. After a meal in the open dining room, step out to the spacious back lanai.
Want a one-story open layout with many well-thought-out amenities? Explore this new design. The living room flows over to the island kitchen and out to the spacious back porch, which connects to the hallway near the master suite for easy access. Take a look at the big master closet!
There's no shortage of curb appeal for this beautiful modern farmhouse plan. The formal entry and dining room open into a large open living area with raised ceilings and brick accent wall. The large kitchen has views to the rear porch and features an island with eating bar as well as a large pantry.
The three bedrooms are well-sized and all include large walk-in closets. As an extra feature, an upstairs bonus space is provided that would be perfect for a guest suite or that family game room. With so much to offer, make this your next home today!
An architecturally interesting exterior brimming with details enhances any streetscape and distinguishes this family-friendly house plan. Inside, the kitchen’s outer island (yes, there are two) takes center stage with a snack bar and total openness to the great room.
Practical specialized spaces like the library, e-space, pantry, and huge utility room will help owners stay organized. Special details throughout include columns, decorative ceilings, built-in shelves, and a screen porch with a fireplace.
This modern house plan feels fresh and sleek with mixed siding, abundant windows, and an inviting front porch. Inside, the sight-line directs your gaze from the foyer all the way through the dining room and out to the rear covered terrace, where everyone can gather for holiday parties. A snack bar in the kitchen creates a fun hangout zone, with the sink on the island so you can face your guests while rinsing veggies.
For elegant dinners, the dining room sits between the kitchen and great room. Relax in the spacious master suite, complete with a large walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms also sit on the second level (with one being a private suite, while the other two share a Jack-and-Jill bath). Other thoughtful features include a mudroom near the front entrance, an extra-large walk-in pantry, and a library (with built-in seating).
This contemporary version of a classic farmhouse displays eye-catching curb appeal. A wide porch welcomes visitors inside, where the open layout encourages a relaxed lifestyle. Serve up snacks at the kitchen's island or sit down for an elegant meal in the dining room. In warmer weather, the rear porch beckons you outside.
You'll find tons of storage throughout the home, with every bedroom boasting a walk-in closet and a huge pantry in the kitchen. The master suite's closet opens directly to the laundry room to make it easy to throw in a load. A large bonus suite upstairs can be finished now or later.
Find your dream house plan today.
Questions? We want to hear from you – call 1-800-528-8070 today.