Full Specs & Features
Height : 39'
Width : 89' 8"
First Floor: 3487 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 1698 sq/ft
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Framing : 2"x6"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
173 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 4"
225 sq/ft width 13' x depth 17' 4"
277 sq/ft width 15' x depth 18' 6"
Bonus Room - Finished:
500 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 32' 8"
284 sq/ft width 15' 3" x depth 18' 8"
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
186 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 16'
227 sq/ft width 13' x depth 17' 6"
944 sq/ft width 23' 4" x depth 40' 6"
510 sq/ft width 25' 6" x depth 20'
315 sq/ft width 15' x depth 21'
315 sq/ft width 21' x depth 15'
Master Sitting Room:
163 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.