This gorgeous, brand-new design shows off open living spaces and a luxurious master suite. Unique and thoughtful details include see-through fireplaces in both the living room and the master suite, a private "owner's courtyard," and a bar.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 82'
Height : 32' 6"
Width : 70'
Main Floor : 3281 sq/ft
Porch : 371 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 980 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Primary Pitch : 8/12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Metal
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2x4 or 2x6
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
• Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans for each level showing room names, dimensions, wall thicknesses, door and window sizes and locations, kitchen cabinet and appliance configuration, and bathroom plumbing fixture locations.
• Exterior Elevations: Views of all four sides of the house showing exterior materials.
• Cross Section(s): A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation.
• Interior Elevations: Detailed views of all cabinets, and other elements as required.
• Electrical Plan(s): Plan for each level showing the location of lights, fans, electrical outlets, and switches, etc.
• Roof Layout: A guide to the geometry of the roof, as well as pitch and overhang details.
• Foundation Plan: Thoroughly noted and dimensioned plan showing all necessary footings, piers, columns, and foundation walls.
• Ceiling Framing: Plan showing the size and layout of ceiling joists, beams, and headers, as well as the location of load bearing walls.
• Roof Framing: Plan showing size and layout of rafters, ridges, hips and valleys, as well as locations of necessary beams and brace points.
• Structural Notes and Details: Review details from the engineer. (Plans are not stamped or sealed. Engineer comments or specs are based on review of the plans at the time of design.)
» See important
information before purchasing.
Questions? Call 1-800-528-8070
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
8 Copy Set:
8 printed plan sets mailed to you.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Wood 2x4 Exterior Walls
Wood 2x6 Exterior Walls
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Audio Video Design:
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.