Full Specs & Features
Height : 39' 6"
Width : 42'
Deck: 280 sq/ft
First Floor: 1394 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 1286 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Composition
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
115 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11' 6"
130 sq/ft width 13' x depth 10'
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
120 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12'
204 sq/ft width 12' x depth 17'
342 sq/ft width 19' x depth 18'
750 sq/ft width 30' x depth 25'
105 sq/ft width 15' x depth 7'
104 sq/ft width 8' x depth 13'
103 sq/ft width 9' x depth 11' 6"
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
323 sq/ft width 19' x depth 17'
Master Walk-In Closet:
42 sq/ft width 8' 6" x depth 5'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.