Full Specs & Features
Height : 29'
Width : 61'
Garage: 662 sq/ft
Second Floor: 639 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Framing : Wood - 2x6 Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Covered Front Porch
width 10' 9" x depth 12'
width 10' 3" x depth 13'
width 11' 6" x depth 11' 6"
Covered Front Porch:
Covered Side Patio:
width 10' 6" x depth 13' 6"
width 17' 6" x depth 16' 9"
width 12' x depth 15' 9"
width 17' 3" x depth 13' 6"
width 14' 6" x depth 18' 9"
width 8' 6" x depth 9' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|CAD and PDF Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Study Set :
|One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.