Full Specs & Features
Height : 31'
Width : 28'
Garage: 700 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1025 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Framing : Wood - 2x6 Wood - 2x4
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
width 14' x depth 14' 6"
width 11' x depth 15'
700 sq/ft width 27' x depth 24' 6"
width 16' x depth 14' 6"
width 11' x depth 11'
Side Entry Porch:
width 16' x depth 9'
Upper Level Deck:
280 sq/ft width 28' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|CAD and PDF Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.