Here's a unique, fun home with great indoor and outdoor spaces. A traditional wraparound porch leads to an open and slightly contemporary foyer with a grand stair to the upper level. The large family area opens via sliding glass doors onto a lanai with an outdoor fireplace. Conveniently located on the main level, the master suite opens to its own terrace. It also boasts an open and spacious bathroom with a garden tub and walk-in glass shower. An oversize walk-in closet provides plenty of room for clothes storage. A study doubles as a guest room and has access to a full bath with shower. Upstairs, two more bedrooms have use of the optional media room and huge bonus game room.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 73' 5"
Height : 34' 9"
Width : 76' 3"
Bonus: 1090 sq/ft
First Floor: 2001 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 889 sq/ft
Second Floor: 486 sq/ft height 9'
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Load : 30
Roof Type : Composition
Secondary Pitch : 3:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Stone
Framing : 2x4
Insulation : 15
Wind Rating : 30
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
width 12' x depth 12'
width 12' x depth 11' 8"
1090 sq/ft width 35' 7" x depth 29' 8"
width 12' x depth 14'
width 20' 4" x depth 19' 3"
width 35' 7" x depth 29' 8"
889 sq/ft width 24' 6" x depth 35' 4"
width 13' 4" x depth 16'
402 sq/ft width 22' 5" x depth 18' 5"
width 14' x depth 16'
width 9' x depth 10'
width 13' 9" x depth 18' 6"
width 11' x depth 11' 4"
564 sq/ft width 10" x depth 0"
width 12' x depth 12'
width 7' x depth 7'
What's Included In This Plan Set
» See important
information before purchasing.
- Designer offers a 2nd Build License for $395 with a PDF purchase as well as an Unlimited License for $395 with the purchase of a CAD.
- Floor Plans – ¼”=1’-0” scale floor plan indicating location of frame and masonry walls, support members, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, shelving, ceiling conditions and notes deemed relevant to this plan.
- Exterior Elevations – All elevations at ¼” = 1’-0” scale in most cases. Some older designs may contain 1/8” scale side and rear elevations. Drawing will indicate overall configuration of home at each side view and make note of plate heights, roof overhangs, window header heights, roof pitches, materials used and extent to which they are used and enlargement of any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
- Building Sections – ¼” = 1’-0” building sections are included when there is no other reasonable way to indicate the volumetric/height conditions in the home. Most of this information can usually be determined from the exterior elevations.
- Cabinet Elevations – 3/8” = 1’-0” scale elevations indicating configuration of cabinets, heights, widths, type of components used, cabinet material and finish, counter surfaces, appliances.
- Framing Plans – ¼” – 1’-0” scale framing plans indicating size and spacing of members as well as bracing and blocking required for structural purposes. Local codes will most likely need to be consulted.
- Foundation Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale foundation plans indicating location of structural walls, grade beams, reinforcing steel and structural columns. Consulting a local engineer is advisable as well as is analysis of soil conditions on site.
Electrical Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale schematic plans indicating location and types of electrical fixtures, switches, outlets, and how they are to be switched.
Questions? Call 1-800-528-8070
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
5 Copy Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
5 Copy and PDF Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Walk Out Basement:
Ideal for a sloping lot, lower level with outdoor access.
Wood 2x4 Exterior Walls
Wood 2x6 Exterior Walls
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets:
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Additional Use License:
Allows you to build one more home for each additional license purchased.
Audio Video Design:
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Comprehensive Material List:
A complete list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house, plus an overlay of materials shown directly on your PDF (foundation to rooftop with interior and exterior materials), and a detailed, itemized door and window schedule showing all sizes and types. Please allow 5-7 Business Days for completion. Note, the Comprehensive list is only available with a PDF purchase. The Comprehensive list can be ordered no matter what additional plan options you have selected.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Unlimited Use License:
Allows you to build this home as many times as you want.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.