Full Specs & Features
Height : 25' 6"
Width : 42' 5"
Deck: 213 sq/ft
First Floor: 1890 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 506 sq/ft height 8'
Porch: 18 sq/ft
Second Floor: 562 sq/ft height 8'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Composition
Secondary Pitch : 15:12
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
width 11' 3" x depth 11' 3"
width 11' 7" x depth 12' 8"
width 11' 3" x depth 10' 8"
213 sq/ft width 26' 8" x depth 8'
width 11' 4" x depth 12' 3"
width 6' 7" x depth 8' 4"
506 sq/ft width 22' x depth 22'
width 21' x depth 16' 8"
width 11' x depth 11'
width 16' 7" x depth 11' 8"
width 15' 4" x depth 15' 4"
width 11' 3" x depth 11'
width 8' 8" x depth 9' 9"
width 6' 8" x depth 7' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.