Full Specs & Features
Height : 25'
Width : 57'
Garage: 825 sq/ft
Porch: 45 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : 2"x6"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
72 sq/ft width 8' x depth 9'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
Bedroom 2 Closet:
16 sq/ft width 8' x depth 2'
188 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 13'
164 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13' 8"
141 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 10' 6"
72 sq/ft width 9' x depth 8'
816 sq/ft width 34' 6" x depth 23' 8"
360 sq/ft width 16' x depth 22' 6"
34 sq/ft width 3' 10" x depth 9'
202 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 15'
50 sq/ft width 7' x depth 7' 2"
106 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 11'
224 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16'
61 sq/ft width 8' 7" x depth 7' 2"
21 sq/ft width 4' 6" x depth 4' 8"
Porch - Front:
44 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 5' 4"
Porch - Rear:
154 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.