Full Specs & Features
Height : 33' 4"
Width : 96'
Basement Unfinished: 782 sq/ft
First Floor: 1400 sq/ft
Garage: 528 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 5:12
Framing : Wood - 2x6 Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Covered Front Porch
width 10' x depth 14'
width 10' x depth 10'
Covered Front Porch:
width 27' x depth 8'
Covered Rear Deck:
width 25' x depth 8'
width 12' x depth 10'
528 sq/ft width 24' x depth 19'
width 15' x depth 15'
width 16' x depth 12'
width 17' x depth 12'
width 9' x depth 5'
width 14' x depth 15'
width 5' 8" x depth 5'
Uncovered Rear Deck Area:
width 16' x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|CAD and PDF Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Study Set :
|One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.