Full Specs & Features
Height : 23'
Width : 36' 8"
Garage: 422 sq/ft
Porch: 37 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 30
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Framing : 2"x4"
42 sq/ft width 8' 6" x depth 5'
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
115 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 11'
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
18 sq/ft width 3' 6" x depth 5' 4"
418 sq/ft width 19' x depth 22'
90 sq/ft width 9' x depth 10'
15 sq/ft width 3' x depth 5'
277 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 16'
75 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 6'
48 sq/ft width 6' 4" x depth 7' 8"
33 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 6'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Each home plan features the front elevation and informative reference sections including general notes and design criteria.
- Elevations: Drafted at ¼" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are detailed and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys, ridges and framing.
- Foundations: Drafted at ¼" - 1' scale. This plan is designed as a slab foundation. Optional basement or crawl space foundations are available. Basement foundations may require additional engineering for steel beam sizes.
- Main Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. 2" x 4" walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as ceiling treatments and header locations.
- Second Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. Drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Interior Elevations: Kitchen cabinet elevations are drawn.
- Electrical and Sections: The electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall, stair, brick sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.