Full Specs & Features
Height : 24'
Width : 50' 6"
Garage: 440 sq/ft
Porch: 111 sq/ft
Second Floor: 354 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Roof Trusses
Roof Load : 30/20
Roof Type : Roof Trusses
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Main Floor Laundry
42 sq/ft width 5' x depth 8' 6"
154 sq/ft width 11' x depth 14'
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
106 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 11'
14 sq/ft width 3' 8" x depth 4'
426 sq/ft width 20' x depth 21' 4"
81 sq/ft width 9' x depth 9'
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
45 sq/ft width 5' x depth 9'
23 sq/ft width 5' x depth 4' 8"
Master Closet Two:
9 sq/ft width 2' x depth 4' 8"
30 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 5' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Each home plan features the front elevation and informative reference sections including general notes and design criteria.
- Elevations: Drafted at ¼" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are detailed and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys, ridges and framing.
- Foundations: Drafted at ¼" - 1' scale. This plan is designed as a slab foundation. Optional basement or crawl space foundations are available. Basement foundations may require additional engineering for steel beam sizes.
- Main Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. 2" x 4" walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as ceiling treatments and header locations.
- Second Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. Drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Interior Elevations: Kitchen cabinet elevations are drawn.
- Electrical and Sections: The electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall, stair, brick sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.