Full Specs & Features
Height : 37'
Width : 127' 10"
Second Floor: 1859 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
268 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 18' 6"
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
171 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 13' 6"
182 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 13' 6"
247 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 18' 4"
196 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14'
500 sq/ft width 19' x depth 26' 4"
523 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 24' 4"
1400 sq/ft width 35' x depth 40'
564 sq/ft width 24' x depth 23' 6"
406 sq/ft width 19' x depth 21' 5"
258 sq/ft width 12' x depth 21' 6"
335 sq/ft width 19' x depth 17' 8"
47 sq/ft width 5' x depth 9' 6"
195 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 13' 4"
80 sq/ft width 7' 6" x depth 10' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.