Full Specs & Features
Height : 29'
Width : 69' 6"
First Floor: 2757 sq/ft height 10'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Family Room Keeping Room
Covered Rear Porch
115 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 10'
158 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 12' 8"
156 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 12' 8"
199 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 15'
143 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 9' 4"
176 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 14' 4"
100 sq/ft width 8' x depth 12' 6"
484 sq/ft width 22' x depth 22'
214 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 14'
209 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 13' 8"
277 sq/ft width 17' x depth 16' 4"
201 sq/ft width 18' 4" x depth 11'
232 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 15'
93 sq/ft width 8' 6" x depth 11'
21 sq/ft width 3' x depth 7'
Porch - Rear:
221 sq/ft width 27' 8" x depth 8'
45 sq/ft width 6' 6" x depth 7'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.