Full Specs & Features
Height : 26'
Width : 93' 5"
Second Floor: 238 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Covered Rear Porch
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
289 sq/ft width 17' x depth 17'
160 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 13'
159 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 12'
Bonus Room - Finished:
243 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 12' 6"
166 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 12' 4"
221 sq/ft width 17' x depth 13'
198 sq/ft width 18' x depth 11'
632 sq/ft width 23' x depth 27' 6"
477 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 24' 6"
434 sq/ft width 28' x depth 15' 6"
226 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 17'
389 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 22' 6"
102 sq/ft width 12' x depth 8' 6"
103 sq/ft width 9' x depth 11' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.