Full Specs & Features
Height : 40' 6"
Width : 89' 7"
Second Floor: 1986 sq/ft
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Secondary Pitch : 14:12
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
187 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 15'
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
154 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 12' 4"
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
462 sq/ft width 21' x depth 22'
252 sq/ft width 21' x depth 12'
347 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 18'
301 sq/ft width 16' x depth 18' 10"
278 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 19'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.