Full Specs & Features
Height : 33' 8"
Width : 87'
Garage: 988 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2702 sq/ft height 8'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 25
Roof Type : Slate
Framing : 2"x6"
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural 2nd Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
57 sq/ft width 9' 6" x depth 6'
168 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15' 4"
61 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 6' 4"
183 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 4"
79 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 6' 4"
171 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 4"
304 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 18' 8"
155 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 13' 4"
394 sq/ft width 37' x depth 10' 8"
587 sq/ft width 23' 10" x depth 24' 8"
282 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 18'
338 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 16' 8"
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
246 sq/ft width 17' x depth 14' 6"
35 sq/ft width 5' x depth 7'
122 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 2"
200 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12' 6"
56 sq/ft width 8' x depth 7'
234 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 19'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Eight Copy and PDF Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Master Set :
|An unlocked, modifiable PDF file|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Master Builder Package :
|Includes CAD Set, PDF Masters and Unlimited Build License|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Additional Use License :
|Additional Use License.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.