Full Specs & Features
Height : 28'
Width : 107'
Basement Unfinished: 1636 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 3011 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 365 sq/ft height 9'
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
239 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 13' 10"
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
94 sq/ft width 12' 5" x depth 7' 7"
234 sq/ft width 16' x depth 14' 8"
80 sq/ft width 20' x depth 4'
537 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 25'
307 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 19' 10"
180 sq/ft width 12' 5" x depth 14' 6"
25 sq/ft width 5' x depth 5'
252 sq/ft width 14' x depth 18'
302 sq/ft width 18' x depth 16' 10"
144 sq/ft width 16' x depth 9'
315 sq/ft width 18' x depth 17' 6"
154 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11'
228 sq/ft width 19' x depth 12'
81 sq/ft width 9' x depth 9'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.