Full Specs & Features
Height : 30'
Width : 76' 10"
Garage: 633 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1430 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Block (1st Story)/ Wood – 2x6 (2nd Story)
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
171 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 13'
197 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13' 2"
226 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16' 2"
247 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 16' 2"
576 sq/ft width 24' x depth 24'
402 sq/ft width 19' x depth 21' 2"
424 sq/ft width 14' x depth 30' 4"
277 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 16' 8"
170 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 2"
304 sq/ft width 15' x depth 20' 4"
208 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|Stem Wall Foundation:
|Joins the foundation with a house’s vertical walls; often part of stem-wall slab foundation systems, which are constructed like a crawlspace foundation but filled in and compacted, then the slab is poured.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.