Full Specs & Features
Height : 30' 8"
Width : 35'
Second Floor: 839 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Clay Tile
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Rear Porch
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
Covered Rear Lanai:
603 sq/ft width 27' x depth 22' 4"
124 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 10' 8"
97 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 8' 4"
244 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 16' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.