Full Specs & Features
Height : 26'
Width : 75'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Tile
Framing : Block
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
223 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 13' 8"
201 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 16' 4"
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
205 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 14' 4"
186 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13' 4"
624 sq/ft width 20' 10" x depth 30'
264 sq/ft width 17' 3" x depth 15' 4"
369 sq/ft width 23' 10" x depth 15' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.