Full Specs & Features
Height : 28' 10"
Width : 122' 3"
Garage : 950 sq/ft
Main Floor : 3272 sq/ft
Patios : 280 sq/ft
Porch : 863 sq/ft
Storage : 302 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : 2x4
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Covered Rear Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Wrap Around Porch
width 14' x depth 13' 1"
width 12' x depth 12' 10"
width 12' x depth 13'
width 36' 10" x depth 8'
width 19' x depth 17'
width 28' x depth 21' 6"
width 16' 3" x depth 21' 6"
width 9' 3" x depth 9'
width 16' 4" x depth 17'
width 14' x depth 10' 2"
width 17' 5" x depth 18' 6"
width 17' x depth 16' 6"
width 13' x depth 20' 2"
Wrap Around Porch:
width 39' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.