Full Specs & Features
Height : 32'
Width : 88' 11"
First Floor: 2902 sq/ft height 8'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
60 sq/ft width 6' x depth 10'
52 sq/ft width 6' 6" x depth 8'
151 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11' 3"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
24 sq/ft width 4' x depth 6'
157 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11' 3"
Bedroom 3 Closet:
24 sq/ft width 4' x depth 6'
Bonus Room - Finished:
266 sq/ft width 13' x depth 20' 6"
165 sq/ft width 14' 9" x depth 11' 3"
150 sq/ft width 12' 3" x depth 12' 3"
237 sq/ft width 12' x depth 19' 9"
40 sq/ft width 4' 6" x depth 9'
399 sq/ft width 21' x depth 19'
202 sq/ft width 14' 9" x depth 13' 9"
135 sq/ft width 15' x depth 9'
292 sq/ft width 16' x depth 18' 3"
54 sq/ft width 9' x depth 6'
Master Closet Two:
36 sq/ft width 6' x depth 6'
123 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 3"
55 sq/ft width 6' x depth 9' 3"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.