Full Specs & Features
Height : 30'
Width : 80'
First Floor: 2733 sq/ft
Garage: 715 sq/ft
Porch: 36 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 12:18
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
168 sq/ft width 11' 11" x depth 14' 2"
155 sq/ft width 11' 1" x depth 14'
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
263 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 18' 2"
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
144 sq/ft width 18' x depth 8'
150 sq/ft width 12' 7" x depth 12'
781 sq/ft width 22' 6" x depth 34' 9"
318 sq/ft width 17' 8" x depth 18'
181 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 12' 6"
149 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11'
325 sq/ft width 16' 3" x depth 20'
112 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 12'
280 sq/ft width 15' 5" x depth 18' 2"
150 sq/ft width 12' 7" x depth 12'
50 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 9'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.