The Great room has a ten foot boxed ceiling and gas fireplace open to a large office /optional bedroom, with columns. A roomy kitchen and breakfast room combination has access to the rear-grilling porch, convenient for the family chef. Luxury can be found in the Master Suite bedroom enhanced by a ten foot boxed ceiling and private porch access. The master bath includes a corner whirlpool tub, separate shower, double vanities and huge walk-in closet. The double car garage has a large storage room as well as access to the back yard. Stated square footage is for 1 side of the duplex unit only.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 72'
Width : 88'
Width : 88'
Main Floor : 1442 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Covered Rear Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out)
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
Questions? Call 1-800-528-8070
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|CAD Set :
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.