Full Specs & Features
Height : 31'
Width : 78' 6"
First Floor: 2881 sq/ft
Garage: 841 sq/ft
Porch: 61 sq/ft
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 18:12
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
150 sq/ft width 12' 7" x depth 12'
177 sq/ft width 14' 5" x depth 12' 4"
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
512 sq/ft width 26' 9" x depth 19' 2"
134 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 9' 10"
183 sq/ft width 15' 3" x depth 12'
144 sq/ft width 18' x depth 8'
656 sq/ft width 22' x depth 29' 10"
399 sq/ft width 21' x depth 19'
216 sq/ft width 12' x depth 18' 1"
135 sq/ft width 15' x depth 9'
255 sq/ft width 15' 3" x depth 16' 9"
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
25 sq/ft width 5' x depth 5'
48 sq/ft width 4' x depth 12'
64 sq/ft width 8' x depth 8'
27 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 5'
147 sq/ft width 13' 5" x depth 11'
60 sq/ft width 9' x depth 6' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.