Full Specs & Features
Height : 32'
Width : 69' 7"
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
Master Sitting Area
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
Bedroom 2 Closet:
9 sq/ft width 4' 6" x depth 2'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
Bedroom 3 Closet:
24 sq/ft width 4' x depth 6'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
Bedroom 4 Closet:
14 sq/ft width 4' x depth 3' 6"
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
152 sq/ft width 11' 9" x depth 13'
638 sq/ft width 22' x depth 29'
140 sq/ft width 14' x depth 10'
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
143 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 11' 6"
238 sq/ft width 17' x depth 14'
98 sq/ft width 14' x depth 7'
Master Sitting Area:
40 sq/ft width 10' x depth 4'
221 sq/ft width 17' x depth 13'
Porch - Front:
28 sq/ft width 4' 9" x depth 6'
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
41 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 7' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.