Full Specs & Features
Height : 33'
Width : 72'
Garage: 751 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 1327 sq/ft height 8'
Roof Framing : Truss
Framing : Wood - 2x6
130 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 10' 4"
175 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 6"
127 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 10' 4"
129 sq/ft width 9' 9" x depth 13' 4"
141 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 12'
117 sq/ft width 12' x depth 9' 10"
738 sq/ft width 31' 8" x depth 23' 4"
285 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 16' 4"
174 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 6"
150 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 12' 2"
213 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 17' 4"
Master Walk-In Closet:
75 sq/ft width 7' 8" x depth 9' 10"
113 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements. Drawn to 1/4" and 1/8" scale.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Layout: Overhead view of roof showing ridges, valleys, and pitch.
- Note: These plans will not contain an electrical layout.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.