Full Specs & Features
Height : 21' 10"
Width : 75'
First Floor: 2292 sq/ft
Garage: 772 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Type : Hip / Gable
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Rear Porch
width 11' 4" x depth 13'
width 12' 10" x depth 12'
width 11' 4" x depth 13'
406 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 27' 2"
width 12' 6" x depth 10' 4"
Covered Front Porch:
108 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 5'
Covered Rear Porch:
260 sq/ft width 32' 6" x depth 8'
width 13' 2" x depth 10' 2"
width 6' 2" x depth 10' 2"
772 sq/ft width 24' 4" x depth 23' 2"
width 19' 4" x depth 15'
width 12' 6" x depth 13' 2"
width 14' 6" x depth 5' 6"
width 10' 10" x depth 12' 6"
width 13' 2" x depth 15' 6"
width 10' 10" x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof Drainage Plan: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
|Mirror Reversed Sets :
|A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.