Full Specs & Features
Height : 32'
Width : 36' 4"
First Floor: 1084 sq/ft height 8' 8"
Second Floor: 1063 sq/ft height 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Roof Framing : Trusses
Roof Load : Live 55psf - dead 20 psf
Roof Type : Asphalt
Framing : 2"x6"
Insulation : Ext. Walls R20 - Roof R40
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
Unfinished Future Space
Suited For Narrow Lot
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
128 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 8"
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
234 sq/ft width 13' x depth 18'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
99 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 10' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings (mention of “typical” in most cases)
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures (we write siding, horizontal or vertical but not the company)
- Dimension and height of chimney (dimensions yes but the height is determined by the local building code)
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location. (The load application is not present. Same for the beam, we mention they are but not the size because this can be changed as per manufacturer)
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
- All interior and exterior dimensions (included but not as a schedule)
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include HVAC, electrical and plumbing.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|A concrete slab that covers the ground with no anchoring, it simply floats. Typical for garages and workshop plans.|
|A single concrete pour with thicker portions that replace footers under load bearing walls and all perimeter edges.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.