Depth : 40' 2"
Height : 15' 10"
Width : 76'
Main Floor : 2133 sq/ft
Patios : 233 sq/ft
Porch : 108 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Ceiling Details : Vaulted ceilings throughout
Main Ceiling : 9'
Exterior Wall Framing
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Suited For View Lot
Zero Lot Lines
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Economical To Build
Suited For Vacation Home
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
• Cover Sheet showing a Rendering of the planned residence .
• Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
• Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
• Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
• Floor Joist Layout: General flooring schematic showing direction and spacing of floor joists.
• Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
• Roof Plan: Overhead Roof Diagram showing peaks, valleys and Roof Pitch.
• Building Details and General Construction Notes: Specific details for this structure and general construction assemblies and elements.
Note: This plan does not come with an Electrical layout.
» See important
information before purchasing.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
CAD and PDF Set:
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.