Full Specs & Features
Height : 20' 2"
Width : 37' 6"
First Floor: 1281 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 408 sq/ft height 9'
Porch: 39 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Composition
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Framing : 2x4
Walk In Closet
Covered Rear Porch
width 10' 4" x depth 10' 2"
width 10' 4" x depth 10'
width 10' 2" x depth 10' 8"
408 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 20' 4"
width 15' 2" x depth 16'
width 10' 6" x depth 10' 8"
width 12' 9" x depth 14' 3"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- COVERSHEET: The coversheet has a rendering showing the house as it will look when it is built. In most cases this is not required for house construction. The purpose of the coversheet is to give the homeowner a visual representation of how the home will look when it is completed.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: The foundation plan is used to show how the foundation should be built. It explains the thickness of the foundation walls, floor joist sizes and spacing, column locations, window/door/vent locations and sizes, suggested furnace/water heater locations, plumbing (where required) and miscellaneous construction details related to the foundation and basement.
- FLOOR PLAN(S): The floor plans of the home indicate the layout/construction of each floor of the house. Items typically included are room dimensions, wall sizes, plumbing electrical locations, stair locations, door/window sizes, kitchen and bath layouts, ceiling conditions in each space, flooring, structural information and any special conditions related to the floor plan.
- ELEVATIONS: The elevation sheets communicate the material/dimensions that the designer envisioned, creating the correct look and feel on the outside of the house. Some of the items typically shown on an elevation sheet include materials used on the exterior of the house, size and shape of windows and doors, size and shape of vents, size of the trim, height and dimensions of various elements, depth of foundations, types of shingles and moldings, pitch of the roof, placement of materials (example: brick soldier course, brick quoins, etc.), roof plan, and location of gutters and downspouts.
- DETAILS: The details include an explanation of how the smaller items are to be designed and constructed. Examples include the dimensions and appearance of a stair handrail, room moldings, design of railing spindles for staircases, and description of how a fireplace should look. The designer may add details for anything a builder needs to understand the design of the house.
- SECTIONS: The sections show how the parts of the building fit together. Typical sections include walls, fireplace, and stairs. The designer may add sections in a set for anything a builder needs to understand about the construction of the house.
- INTERIOR ELEVATIONS: The interior elevations show pictures of how key interior features should look. Typical items and areas that are drawn include fireplaces, kitchens, and bathrooms.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Material List :
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house. Please note materials lists will not reflect add-ons such as alternate foundation and framing options.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.