Full Specs & Features
Height : 32' 8"
Width : 141' 10"
First Floor: 3112 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 1514 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 2277 sq/ft height 10'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 25
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : 2"x6"
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural 2nd Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
114 sq/ft width 19' x depth 6'
75 sq/ft width 6' x depth 12' 6"
48 sq/ft width 8' x depth 6'
229 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 14' 8"
147 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 4"
177 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 8"
Bonus Room - Finished:
696 sq/ft width 16' x depth 43' 6"
171 sq/ft width 17' 2" x depth 10'
229 sq/ft width 13' x depth 17' 8"
208 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
208 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13'
657 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 34'
1087 sq/ft width 43' 6" x depth 25'
553 sq/ft width 27' x depth 20' 6"
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
342 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 21'
40 sq/ft width 5' x depth 8'
92 sq/ft width 12' x depth 7' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Eight Copy and PDF Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Master Set :
|An unlocked, modifiable PDF file|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Master Builder Package :
|Includes CAD Set, PDF Masters and Unlimited Build License|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Additional Use License :
|Additional Use License.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.