Full Specs & Features
Height : 32' 6"
Width : 159' 4"
First Floor: 3067 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 1598 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 2127 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 25 psf
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
215 sq/ft width 17' x depth 12' 8"
193 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 12' 6"
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
574 sq/ft width 14' x depth 41'
169 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 11' 8"
324 sq/ft width 21' 2" x depth 15' 4"
897 sq/ft width 39' x depth 23'
636 sq/ft width 26' 6" x depth 24'
Guest Suite 1:
237 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 15' 2"
298 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 14'
801 sq/ft width 29' 6" x depth 27' 2"
317 sq/ft width 19' 3" x depth 16' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Eight Copy and PDF Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Master Set :
|An unlocked, modifiable PDF file|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Master Builder Package :
|Includes CAD Set, PDF Masters and Unlimited Build License|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for builds where a full basement is not necessary or site conditions don’t allow for excavation. Typically combined with a slab or crawlspace.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Additional Use License :
|Additional Use License.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.