Full Specs & Features
Height : 35' 5"
Width : 75' 10"
Second Floor: 2539 sq/ft height 9'
SubBasement Unfinished: 925 sq/ft
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Secondary Pitch : 6:12
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Grill Deck Sundeck
184 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 14'
206 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 15' 6"
205 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 15'
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
210 sq/ft width 14' x depth 15'
294 sq/ft width 14' x depth 21'
380 sq/ft width 20' x depth 19'
217 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 14' 10"
437 sq/ft width 23' x depth 19'
264 sq/ft width 13' x depth 20' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.