Full Specs & Features
Height : 26' 4"
Width : 121' 7"
First Floor: 2951 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 1306 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 25
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Wrap Around Porch
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural 2nd Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
299 sq/ft width 18' 4" x depth 16' 4"
192 sq/ft width 13' 3" x depth 14' 6"
1455 sq/ft width 35' 6" x depth 41'
1113 sq/ft width 38' 10" x depth 28' 8"
282 sq/ft width 15' x depth 18' 10"
413 sq/ft width 27' 7" x depth 15'
1123 sq/ft width 39' 1" x depth 28' 9"
258 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 18' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Eight Copy and PDF Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Master Set :
|An unlocked, modifiable PDF file|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Master Builder Package :
|Includes CAD Set, PDF Masters and Unlimited Build License|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Additional Use License :
|Additional Use License.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.