Full Specs & Features
Height : 32'
Width : 112'
First Floor: 3098 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1113 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Family Room Keeping Room
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
3rd BR Closet:
24 sq/ft width 3' x depth 8'
55 sq/ft width 5' x depth 11'
56 sq/ft width 7' x depth 8'
164 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12' 8"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
20 sq/ft width 5' x depth 4'
154 sq/ft width 11' x depth 14'
Bedroom 3 Closet:
20 sq/ft width 5' x depth 4'
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
Bedroom 4 Closet:
32 sq/ft width 4' x depth 8'
Bonus Room - Finished:
450 sq/ft width 15' x depth 30'
193 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 13' 4"
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
164 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 13'
252 sq/ft width 21' x depth 12'
861 sq/ft width 25' 4" x depth 34'
288 sq/ft width 18' x depth 16'
width 4' x depth 0"
35 sq/ft width 7' x depth 5'
12 sq/ft width 6' x depth 2'
222 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 16' 6"
64 sq/ft width 8' x depth 8'
340 sq/ft width 20' x depth 17'
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
382 sq/ft width 18' 6" x depth 20' 8"
150 sq/ft width 10' x depth 15'
Porch - Front:
60 sq/ft width 5' x depth 12'
30 sq/ft width 5' x depth 6'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations
- In addition to the front exterior, your drawing set will include drawings of the rear and sides of your house as well. These drawings give notes on exterior materials and finishes. Particular attention is given to cornice detail, brick and stone accents, or other finish items that make your home unique.
- The foundation page dimensions, concrete walls, footings, pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, and any stepped foundation information along with any retaining wall info (schematic only). A typical wall section for the home is also usually included on this page (if not, it is elsewhere in your plan set, as space allows). If your plan features a poured concrete slab rather than a basement or crawlspace, the foundation page shows footings and details for the slab, and includes plumbing locations. If you choose the optional Slab foundation, the slab foundation will not be reflected in the plan sections.
- Exterior and interior wall framing, and windows/doors are dimensioned. Room sizes are indicated and any beams, posts and structural bearing points are called out. The floorplans include an electrical legend, and electrical fittings, lights and outlets are shown. Floor Plans will also indicate cross–section details (provided on the sections page) and show any special framing details applicable to the design. Cabinet elevations are included for kitchen and bathrooms; some designs feature cabinet elevations for design–related built–ins too.
- Building sections show changes in floor, ceiling, or roof height, and the relationship of one level to another. Our section pages also show how the stairs are calculated (if there are some!) and depict roof and foundation members. We try and draw sections to show the most useful information — choosing locations where there are elements you or your contractor might need clarification on.
- Roof framing or truss directions are shown, slope directions are indicated and structural members are sized and called out if applicable. The gravity loads used to calculate the rafters, beams and posts are indicated , and we also show gutters, downspouts, and any roof venting required for your home.
Notes and Details Page(s)
- Your home comes detailed to meet the requirements of the latest adopted version of the ‘International Residential Code’, and our notes and details pages outline all the elements applicable to the design of your home. Compliance with further standards may need to be incorporated into your plan set, depending the requirements of your building department — these are usually done locally.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Study Set :
|One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.