Full Specs & Features
Height : 29' 6"
Width : 59' 4"
Lower Floor : 1547 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2410 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Roof Framing : Truss/Stick
Roof Load : 25
Framing : 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Suited For View Lot
width 12' 4" x depth 13' 6"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
width 5' 4" x depth 6' 8"
width 12' x depth 13' 4"
Bedroom 3 Closet:
width 8' 8" x depth 4' 6"
width 12' 2" x depth 15' 8"
Bedroom 4 Closet:
width 4' x depth 10' 8"
Covered Rear Porch:
width 31' 6" x depth 12'
width 13' x depth 12' 8"
width 22' 2" x depth 25'
width 24' x depth 25'
width 17' 8" x depth 23'
width 16' x depth 10' 4"
width 19' 8" x depth 7'
width 17' x depth 15' 8"
width 13' x depth 10' 4"
width 14' 10" x depth 6'
width 15' 2" x depth 11' 6"
Utility Room Closet:
width 6' 4" x depth 5'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
|PDF Print Set :
|A non-modifiable, print only PDF file|
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Eight Copy and PDF Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|PDF Master Set :
|An unlocked, modifiable PDF file|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Master Builder Package :
|Includes CAD Set, PDF Masters and Unlimited Build License|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Additional Use License :
|Additional Use License.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.