Full Specs & Features
Height : 23'
Width : 79' 6"
Garage: 927 sq/ft
Second Floor: 531 sq/ft
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Metal
Secondary Pitch : 2:12
Framing : 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
264 sq/ft width 17' x depth 15' 6"
67 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 5' 6"
154 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 12' 6"
152 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 13'
189 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 13'
164 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 13' 6"
575 sq/ft width 25' x depth 23'
197 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 16'
Guest Room/ TV Room:
153 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 11' 2"
228 sq/ft width 19' x depth 12'
66 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 12'
108 sq/ft width 8' x depth 13' 6"
220 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 15'
434 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 7' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Floor Plans: Detailed floor plans for both the main level and upper level (if applicable), include pertinent dimensions for: walls, windows, rooms and door openings. You'll also find the location of all appliances on these plans as well.
- Exterior Elevations: These plans include 4 elevation drawings showing the front, back and both sides. Exterior materials are called out.
- Building Sections: Perhaps one of the most important pages on any set of plans, the section cuts the house in half and shows details such as wall thickness, roof construction, foundation details, roof pitch, ceiling heights, and insulation.
- Foundation and Main Level Framing: Detailed drawings Including floor framing, location and direction of floor joists, locations of footings, notes related to the foundation and framing.
- Lower Roof and Upper Floor Framing: Detailed drawings Including floor and roof framing and notes related to the upper level and roof construction.
- Detail sheets: Detailed drawings and notes showing typical and specific foundation, wall, roof, and chimney construction.
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set :
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Study Set :
|One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Right-Reading Reverse :
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Guide :
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.